Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invite Only club for local car cruises and events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vi-Pec ecu. discuss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niksmo
Ninja
Ninja
Niksmo

Vi-Pec ecu. discuss Empty
PostSubject: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:14 pm

there r afew of you's who are asking about the vi-pec. so i will tell you how awsome it is.

-best in its class for holding boost.
-dont need an after market boost controller to raise boost.
-plug and play tunig with laptop (also displays digital gauges).
it pretty much uses your stock components to there full potential.

i got 245.5 rwhp @ 3200rpm with 12psi (safe tuned). only thing holding me back was coilparks, plugs and my stock turbo :<. once i save up alil more to change them ill be going for about 300+.

i rate the vipec a 4/5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm

How much are they?
You tune it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Niksmo
Ninja
Ninja
Niksmo

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:27 pm

the vi-pec itself was $1550 + $700 install with tune.
Back to top Go down
JapSpec
Ninja
Ninja
JapSpec

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Where are you going to put the computer Nik? I'm putting a ViPec in my new R33 as soon as I can afford it, and was thinking about keeping it in the glove box and putting it on the passenger seat when I need to use it, but it'll be too hard to see and watch the road. Maybe connect it to a DVD screen or something...
Back to top Go down
Niksmo
Ninja
Ninja
Niksmo

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 pm

yea i got them to chuck the cables into the glove box for easy access. i was looking at the media screens n shit for the car but it seems a lappo would be easier. ill just ask scott for a 5 finger discount!
Back to top Go down
JapSpec
Ninja
Ninja
JapSpec

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:53 am

Laptop provides tuning as well. Grab one of the tiny ones you'll me sweet! I'll have a talk to my mate and see how easy it is too hook it up to the stereo.
Back to top Go down
REAPER
Ninja
Ninja
REAPER

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 pm

i cant steal 1 but i sure can buy 1 at cost for u u just need to come down pick it out let me know ill tell u how uch and we go from there but i aint back till may
Back to top Go down
Hank Scorpio
Sponsor Manager
Sponsor Manager
Hank Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Damn you people with money to spend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.epwperth.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vi-Pec ecu. discuss   Vi-Pec ecu. discuss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vi-Pec ecu. discuss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Techy Talk-
Jump to: