Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invite Only club for local car cruises and events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jossy
Rice Farmer
Rice Farmer
Jossy

What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys Empty
PostSubject: What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys   What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Ok to put a long story short I lost my keys one night drunk, had an old xbox I didn't use anymore, this was the solution to my now keyless entry falcon Razz

(before you ask it was all wired to an alarm and imobiliser so no joe blogs could smash the window and start it Razz)

also I have nfi what my mate was doing or saying in the background.

Back to top Go down
JapSpec
Ninja
Ninja
JapSpec

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys   What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:58 pm

How does that work? I know I had my ignition switch bypassed and I know how that works, but how did you get it to wait until it started? That is really cool, I gotta know how that works!!!
Back to top Go down
Jossy
Rice Farmer
Rice Farmer
Jossy

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys   What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:05 pm

it was all controlled via a circuit board programmed on a computer, there are alot of similar things I can do like this.. costs about $200 for the board though and unfortunately I forgot it was in the falcon when I sold it lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Dhivz
Ninja
Ninja
Dhivz

PostSubject: OMG   What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Thats awesome!

Hook me up?
LOLOLOLOL

affraid affraid affraid
=Dhiv=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys   What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens when you get drunk and lose your keys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DIY-
Jump to: